TDG LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDG LS

Welcome to TDG LS!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxamilious

Maxamilious

Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK Empty
PostSubject: Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK   Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 pm

Nick: Maxamilious
-Main jobs: SAM/PLD/MNK/WAR: Level 75 Jobs
-Support jobs : THF/NIN/WHM/RNG all 37+
-Past linkshells: SilentDawn

- Dynamis Progress: Beat most of the cities long ago but i only did it on sam.
- ZM Progress: The Celestial Nexus
- CoP Progress: Done
- Assault Rank : PFC
- Nyzul floor : 1
- WoTG acces areas: i have the expansion haven't done alot with it.

- merits: Hand to hand capped, crit hit capped store tp capped, the rest is just scattered about.
- sky and hnm experience: This is my second final fantasy character i quit before and returned but between them both i have done all the main HNMs at least once.
- will you join our limbus run?: Yes if i can.
- any significant craft: my cooking is level 70

- timezone and avarage playtime: est time, i will be available for play weekdays except from 3-5pm on mondays and wednesdays and fridays i work some afternoons...work and school schedules liable to change ill keep ls informed.
- who can vouch for u in TDG?: Onikakashi he is my brother, although hes not on now he will be back this or next week.
- why our linkshell and not another one: I want a linkshell that has people that can work well together and have fun, i have had bad experiences with other ls's and members...also my brother tells me Darkguys is great i would like to see for myself.

- goals whit our linkshell: Have fun, meet people, get gears for my jobs and help my fellow linkshell members

- Personal message : Hope you allow me to join your family, looking forward to playing along side you all.
Back to top Go down
Finalpico

PostSubject: Re: Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK   Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Maxamilious wrote:
-
who can vouch for u in TDG?: Onikakashi he is my brother, although hes not on now he will be back this or next week.

Onikakashi is a good player
Back to top Go down
Ryaline
Admin
Ryaline

PostSubject: Re: Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK   Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Thx for your apply, we'll let you know our decision in 2-3 days.
Feel Free to send a tell ig for any information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK   Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxamilious App 75 PLD,WAR,SAM,MNK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TDG LS :: TDG rules & Apply :: Apply-
Jump to: